My scrapbook

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hopping into the New Year at Scrapkit Challenge

I'm baaack!!! The theme for this month is Hopping Into The New Year. Here's my interpretation of the theme. Since I've seen what others have done, I forget some key items (maybe next time I'll think of everything lol).
I've finally figured out how to put the slide show in my header area instead of in the post. Let me know what you think. Thanks for all those whose kit parts I used in the making of my layouts (too numerous to mention).
Week 1 is in 2 parts. Be sure to get them both!




Download one

Download two

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 22 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).