My scrapbook

Friday, February 13, 2009

Girl Power / Valentine

Here's the next kit for my fans. I don't have as many papers in this kit as I do in some of my other kits, but I love the colors. Who knows, maybe week 4, the add-on will have more papers. I have a metallic alpha for week 3 and some frames coming this week.


As I looked back at my 4-shared account, it seems I never gave you the black alpha for my celebrations kit. I'll get that finished real soon.


I'm also going to try to do an add-on for Pamela's digitreats kits. Try is the operative word here. It will probably be more generic, months, days, holidays... who knows what I'll come up with.


Download HERE

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Lois said...

Beautiful colors. Thank you

Sandy said...

These are beautiful papers - Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).