My scrapbook

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Camping Blog Train has finally arrived at this station

The blog train has finally arrived at this station. It's been a busy summer so this is a short train. Hopefully, the next train will have more cars.
You can get my parts here
Papers
Alpha
Elements

The other stops are here...
Humbug Graphics Galore
Ryn Creations
A Fish Design --- You are here... :)
Kathy's Scraps


As you may know, I joined Stuff to Scrap. I check the forum daily and enjoy doing the challenges. They also have some wonderful kits in the store. I can't wait to accumulate points to win some. I also have a gallery there where I post the layouts I've done for their challenges.
They have this Dream Kit Challenge where you have a chance to have designers design your dream kit.

On a sad note, school and work start next week. I hope to find the time to do all the scrapping stuff I've been doing the last couple of weeks.

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 04:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 11 Sep [OZ 09:00am]).

BusyBee said...

I really appreciate all the love and talent that gets poured into these kits to make these blog trains.Thank you for your beautiful contribution >:o)

grammadiane said...

What a Wonderful Camping blog Train...Thank You soooo muuch for your Beautiful part of it...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous talent.