My scrapbook

Monday, May 24, 2010

Second Time Around

I'm reposting this freebie for two reasons.
1- Liz Odle asked if I could compress the file with "zip" instead of "rar." I did some research and it was really easy. Liz let me know if this works for you!
2- As of this writing I have 498 downloads, I new record for me. I'm hoping that just two more people download so I can get an ego boost, which always comes in handy.

I'm considering making a matching alpha with that flower paper seen here too! Stay tuned.




Download Zip File Here or click on preview
Download RAR File Here

3 comments:

Liz Odle said...

Wow! Thank you so very much. This does work for me absolutely. I'm so excited to use this. Thanks for making it a zip file for me that was really very nice of you!!!

VolleyMom said...

Thank you for Zipping it. I too, when starting to digital scrapbook couldn't open the RAR files and had to download a program to do so. I am so glad when I see a file that is zipped instead of RAR. Less work for me to have to go and "expand" those RAR files later. Thank you soooo much. Your extra effort is much appreciated.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your part in Because I said so. I use jzip to unzip ALL my files. So it does not matter to me. jzip is free at jzip.com and it will "expand" zip and rar files at the same time. When a designer has more that 1 zip file and they are connected it will do that too.