My scrapbook

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sept Color Challenge

This month I've decided to do the Color Challenge at STS. The colors were pale, earthy and beautiful. When I started working on this kit, I was calling it "Wounded." Other designers posted their contribution before me and had the same theme. The designer juices got side tracked because I lost the pictures (due to a computer virus last year) of my daughters cast when she dislocated her elbow. Anyway, I kept those pieces and went flowery. So here is my mixed contribution.
Download link disabled....  This kit does not meet my designer standards now.  5/5/13 edited

4 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Lainie said...

You just do beautiful work. These papers are gorgeous. Thanks so much.

VW said...

Thank you. Beautiful.