My scrapbook

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 2 Submission

This week for the Designer Darling Competition we were given two colors and we had to come up with a palette and a theme. Coming up with the theme was the hard part this week until my daughter, my husband and myself were working on our second puzzle of the week. Than the idea came to me. Hence Puzzled was born.

Here is a layout I did with this kit using the inspiration pictures.



Unfortunately, if you want the kit, you'd have to go to the Stuff to Scrap forum. Registration is required but free. I'll have a freebie for this kit on my blog soon... either an alpha or an add-on. Everyone needs to be registered in order to vote for their favorite kit.

On another note, this month's blog train is March of the Animals. I hope to get something together for this as well. I hope I'm not too ambitious as the Designer Darling Contest has been taking up a lot of my free time.

Have you joined my facebook page? Here

Someone requested that I make last weeks files available as ZIP files because they can't use RAR. Here you go, hun!

Another peek at that kit.


ZIP download for full kit here

ZIP download for add-on here

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria