My scrapbook

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's New

A lot is new, that's for sure.




Have you seen the new Scraps 'N Pieces store, forum (SNP). They are having their Grand Opening Sale all month long. Check out the flier for details. Flier linked to forum.

I joined there already! They have some fantastic new challenges and new designers I haven't seen at STS. Christin from Lovely Creations (you remember, I'm on her CT) has also joined at SNP.
And if you like sales, SNP is the place to be all month long. Each week they are putting different things on sale in their store; commercial use items, kits, QP's, and word art and templates. See flier (which is linked to store).



__________________________________________________________

Speaking of Lovely Creations... Christin made three parts to the October BAK which when put together make a full kit. I used pieces from all three pieces for the layout below.


And here is the layout.





No comments: