My scrapbook

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Start Your Engines

When I saw the preview of this kit by AmyDane Designs in the SNP store, I knew I had to have it. My son just loves playing with his cars and this kit is perfect to scrap all those pictures of him playing with them.





I just love the colors, so bright and cheerful. There are many elements to add just that perfect touch to any car related layout. My favorites are too many to name but I'll mention a few; lots of directional arrows, a "road" alpha, street signs, many varieties of moving vehicles not to mention the smoke puffs too!

Start Your Engines by AmyDane Designs is on sale for $3 (that's 50% off) until the end of the month. AmyDane Designs is the Featured Designer until the end of the month over at SNP and all of their kits are on sale. Why don't you head over there and see what else you can pick up while the sale is still going on. (Preview is linked to their store.)
So far I made three layouts with this super kit. And I'm sure I'll be making more!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: