My scrapbook

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I DID IT!!! And other News!

I finally figured out how to get my FB Fan Page set up! The template is there for you to grab!

You probably already know from the last post that I joined another Creative Team, Wendy Tunison Designs. Her work is AMAZING! Not only are her kits fantastic and easy to work with, her layouts are gorgeous as well! Her clusters always blow me away! Did you see the three layouts I made using her first ever template pack release! They are pretty close to the bottom of the post.

Karen, from Karen Diamond Designs asked (well, almost begged) me to join her creative team as well. Look for some of her work being showcased here as well.

Over the next week or so, I'm going to be changing the look of my blog and my logo on my kits and stuff. If the blog looks funny, that's what is going on.

And I have a color palette for my Easter kit picked out. I have got to start working on that soon as well.

No comments: