My scrapbook

Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's New at SNP Lots.. and "Winter Chills"

WOW, I cannot believe it is December, this year has gone by fast!!!  This month the designers at Scraps N Pieces, have created a amazing, kit!  The colors are perfect for this time of year.  This months kit is called: Growing In Faith.  I LOVE the Deep Rich Colors and the Elements are a perfect!!!


The kit will be 7.99, Quick Pages are 5.99, and bundle for 10.99.

Bits and Pieces turned out so fun, with a soft color palette   The theme this month is Cabin Fever.  I love the take on this, and how the designers came up with there own make on Cabin Fever.  


Here is my take on the theme.  Stop by my store here to grab it.


Also our CU grab bag is FULL of Strings and Stitches.  I promise this will be a awesome bag for you to grab!!! 

No comments: