My scrapbook

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 11 thru Day 14 Freebie and More

Have you seen my newest release Winter Chills?  The colors are just dreamy.  The pastels of winter with a hint of sparkle make this kit great for lots of winter layouts.

The kit is on sale for $3.00 until Jan. 5th at my Scraps N Pieces store.

Here is some wonderful eye candy for you made by my fabulous CT and myself.


And a bunch of freebies from my wonderful CT.  These links are at the end of the post.

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

These freebies you could find when you visit these CT members' blogs.
  Raquel

  Melissa

  Connie

Download Day 11 here
Download Day 12 here
Download Day 13 here
Download Day 14 here

2 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Adorable freebies. Thank you for leaving the links up for awhile. Blessings, Handmaiden Dotty