My scrapbook

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Made the Finals!!! And what I'm working on...


I am "uber" excited!  I made it to the finals in the Designer Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap!  I made it further than I did last year.  It goes to show you that practice makes (almost) perfect... or... If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
The last challenge, Week 5, at Stuff to Scrap... Design a FULL kit!  I've had something in the works so now is the best time to get it done.  The deadline will help!  I have a color palette picked out and the title chosen... Travelling Stan.  My Flat Stanley kit that will use the Designer Resources I made from week 3!
Debbie from my CT requested this kit a couple of months ago and we've been chatting about it.
You can make kit suggestions as well.  If I use your suggestion, you'll get the kit for free.
We have two weeks to get this done!

No comments: