My scrapbook

Monday, October 21, 2013

Castin' My Spell and For Tomorrows Viewing Freebies

I'm Featured Designer at Scraps N Pieces until the end of the month and my ENTIRE store is on SALE for

I'm featuring my two newest kits this month; Castin' My Spell and For Tomorrows Viewing.  Here is a look at the kits again.

Castin' My Spell 

 For Tomorrows Viewing

My CT are amazing and have made a few freebies they wanted to share.  The images are linked to their blogs.  Don't forget to read all the way down because I have a freebie too!  My CT may not have theirs up for a few hours yet.

Castin' My Spell... Freebies
 Barbara
And look at that fantastic blog wear!  Barbara made using this kit!  Just gotta love it!

 Katherine
This one Katherine posted on Oct. 11th.

 Connie
This one Connie posted on Oct. 11th too.

 Connie
And here is a new one from Connie.

For Tomorrows Viewing... Freebies
 Connie

 Katherine

And here is a little something from me!!!  Preview is linked to direct download.


Hope you have a wonderful week.  Can't wait for what's in store for Digital Scrapbooking Day!

No comments: