My scrapbook

Friday, February 21, 2014

What's Your Favorite?

Want to win your favorite kit/template from my store?


For every 5 posts, I'll let random org pick a winner. Here is what you have to do. (You have to be registered in the goDigitalScrapbooking Forum to participate for this. HERE)

Choose your favorite item from my store.
Post it here (in the forum at GDS) and link it back to my store and tell why you like it.

I'll pick the winners on March 1st during my Grand Opening Festivities!

Stay tuned, there will be other Grand Opening Activities coming soon for my blog readers.

Did you sign up for my newsletter yet?  The first one would be sent out the first week in March.  I'll be including a free template exclusive for subscribers.  You wouldn't want to miss out on that now would you?

No comments: