My scrapbook

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Home Improvement Week 3

Here is the last part of Home Improvement. For those of you who took part 2, I hope you liked the frames that were the same as the photo corners that were not shown in the preview. I don't think my previews are the best. I'm still working on that.
It's been a busy week with the kids off, next week don't seem any better. I'm working Tues and Wed that I know of, have to spend Thurs with my dad. Early dismissal on Thurs also for report cards. Looks like another busy week.
Download Here

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kyrsten said...

Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like your "Home Improvement" scrap kit! Thank you very much for sharing.
from Pickles