My scrapbook

Friday, May 1, 2009

Home Improvement Blog Train had arrived

Sorry its been so long since I posted anything. Life has been extremely busy. My son has to go for an Upper GI series (he's only 3). He vomits a lot. Doc wants to check for reflux, narrowing of the esphogus (sp), etc. My daughter is now in a cast from her shoulder down to her hand. She dislocated her elbow playing on the playground at school last Friday. It happened right under my eyes. She fell on top of Philip but he is fine. Four hours in the hospital and a pediatric surgeon later to tell us no surgery was needed. What a horrible weekend thinking the my Molly (7) would need surgery. Now she can bearly do anything. She is righty and this is her right arm. How horrible for the both of us.

Enough about my life... The Blog Train has arrivedat my station.

A Fish Design
Greyashowl
Humbug Graphics Galore
Ryn Creations
Trixy DoodleBugs
4 Heart Design





Here are the links for this kit.
Part 1 Here
Part 2 Here
Part 3 Here

Did everyone here about Digitreats? Pamela called it quits today. What a shocker!!!She will be sorely missed. She is a fantastic designer. I still have a couple of freebies started that I will post shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post and sharing the links for this kit in the post. I appreciate this.
A part from:
http://thegreyt.com/