My scrapbook

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beach Babies Papers

Here is the new kit I'm working on. It's called Beach Babies. I love the colors! Hope you do too! As usual, at the end of the month there will be a blog train with the others that are working on their coordinating kits too. Most of the kit is done. That should be up soon.

I still have the two other alphas from Boys Times that I promised you.

Two more weeks and counting. Anyone have ideas for FREE activities for a 3 and 7 year old for the summer.



Download Here

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish, etc. Theme post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Susan said...

Love it! Thank you!