My scrapbook

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Love My Pets Blog Train leaves today

Incase you missed any of my parts to this kit, they are listed below. My Boys Times kit is coming along nicely. I had time to myself the other day and got a bunch of new elements for you to enjoy. The next kit that ScrapKit Challenge is working on is called Beach Babies. The color pallett is wonderful too!!


Edited links... I put up the links for the April kit instead of May... sorry! :( They are fixed now!


Part 1 Here

Part 2 Here

Part 3 Here


Grab the rest of the mega kit here... just follow the blog train...

Humbug Graphics Galore
4 Heart Design
Ryn Creations
Greyashowl Designs
Shastakitty Scraps
Kathy's Scraps
A Fish Design <-- You are here

Catt Scrapps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Jun. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this!! :)