My scrapbook

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Grand Opening at STS

The day has finally come!!!  I'm opening my store at Stuff to Scrap!!!  I joined the forum there shortly after they opened and now I'm actually opening up a store there.  I was offered a spot there after competing in the Designer Darling Competition.

I have a bunch of FUN stuff already in the store there.  And lots of ideas for things to come!!!
And to start things off I'm have a GRAND OPENING SALE!!!  Everything is 50% off for the first two weeks!


These first two kits are exclusive to STS for the month of June!!!  If they look familiar they are.  They were my week 3 and week 5 submissions for the Designer Darling Contest.  My week 3 submission was expanded and I love how versatile it is.



 And here are the other products I have in my store.




My creative team had FUN with the two exclusive kits!!!
                                                                         Debbie

Janece

Tina

Katherine

Lori

Barbara

Aren't those layouts AMAZING!!!  My "Stars" really shined on this one didn't they!!!

Stay tuned for Freebies from my CT at the beginning of the week!

No comments: